Fees will depend on your type of participation. Please make sure to register for the correct event (EYCN Delegate Assembly or the EYCheM 2022 conference). Don't forget to have a look at the Social Activities and register to them accordingly.
- General participation: 300 CHF (250 CHF for students)
- EYCN Delegate Assembly: 300 CHF*
Registration cost includes:
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Conference Material
- Welcome cocktail/reception, lunches, and coffee breaks
- Conference dinner
- Visiting Cailler - Swiss chocolate manufacture: 20 CHF
- Visiting Gruyère - Historic medieval town and cheese producing region: 20 CHF
- Snow Day - Enjoy a networking day on Ski or Snowboard: 70 CHF
Please find more information regarding the Social Activities here.
Bursaries and Support
We are currently working on securing a variety of bursaries for Swiss and international students. Further information will be available soon.
We were able to secure bursaries for 100 students at Swiss institutions (125 CHF) as well as for five excellent international students (500 CHF) sponsored by SCNAT. The international students will be chosen by the Scientific Committee based on their submitted abstracts while the bursaries for students at Swiss institutions are based on the registration date.
*Please only register for the Delegate Assembly if you are a delegate of the EYCN. If you register for the Assembly without being a member your registration will be reassigned.
The organizing committee has decided to postpone the payment deadline for the conference fee till the end of November 2021.
This measure was taken in case there are any concerns that some participants might not be able to attend in person due to travel restrictions.
This is only possible if you choose the "invoice" option upon registering. Please choose your payment option accordingly.