Submitting abstracts is now possible.
The submission deadline is July 1, 2020.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract. For the submission, please note the following:
- Abstracts for peer review must not exceed 2,500 keystrokes including title, authors and addresses, and including spaces and punctuation. The title of your abstract can take up to 100 key strokes, including spaces.
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors.
- Please make sure to indicate the presenting author clearly. Be aware that if this presenting author does not register in time, your contribution will be removed from the programme.
- Please note that session and form of presentation (oral/poster) of submitted contributions may be changed, following the decision of the EurSAFE Scientific Committee.
- Please sumit the abstract via OASES, the Wageningen Academic Publishers Online Academic Submission & Evaluation System here.
For questions concerning the scientific programme, scheduling and any other conference-related matter, please contact the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.